0 open position
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides), and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
We are searching for an approachable, trustworthy personality with good multitasking abilities.
- Recruitment of candidates through web ads and LinkedIn, entering data in the system, mailing the candidates, scheduling interviews.
- Following contracts and reviews, preparing contracts
- Taking care of the office groceries
- Managing leaves of the employees
- Pre-accounting preparation of reports and invoices. You’ll be the primary relationship with the accountants
- Pre-payment preparation
- A strong collaboration team mindset
- Experience in some HR field
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in HR, psychology
- Knowledge of various HR processes
- Attention to details
- 100% hands-on role
Nice to have
- Experience with LinkedIn sourcing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness and ability to proactively learn and grow with the company
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Based in Germany, with offices in Macedonia, we get to execute for high quality standards for software projects in western Europe. We internalize the standards of our clients.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Our ultimate goal is to add business value to our customers by digitalizing their business-processes.
What awaits you at Simplify-ERP™?
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
Working on creative and eco-friendly projects
Unleash your creativity on a daily basis
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Great client contact with a diversity of companies in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria and Nordics.
Extreme learning environment – we drink knowledge from firehoses.
Friendly and collaborative working environment.
Your work has a direct impact on the company and its Customers.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Work with an experienced team.
We often participate different kind of social events.
Work from the comfort of your own home or feel free to use our offices.