Invoice punctually and accurately and get paid on time – every business wants this! They are used by businesses to either get paid by their customers or to pay their vendors. A sale can occur through a variety of sources, such as a quote, a subscription, or just purchasing something from a store. When the deal is finalized, the company must create an invoice.
According to this document, the client owes the vendor a particular amount of money. Because both organizations rely on those documents for accounting, it is critical that they are accurately created. After that, it is up to the client to pay the vendor within a certain time frame.
If the company sells the products to customers located in different countries, to make it more convenient and easier, the company can offer the users to choose how they will pay for their invoice. By choosing different invoice settings, they can use an online payment system with a customer portal, or with the bank transfer. These are just the basic things that CommerceCore™ invoicing can do for a company.
Since it is fully integrated with the other CommerceCore™ apps, managing invoices thru CommerceCore™ also allows the company to create recurring invoices, manage contracts, charge for services based on the time spent working on it, analyze sales and simplify the company’s accounting.
In this blog post we'll go over some basic invoice settings within the CommerceCore™ invoicing module so that you're able to manage your billing process more efficiently than ever before!
CommerceCore™ Invoicing module: Basic Invoice Settings
3. It will open a form view where you can add your Company Name and update the required details under the General Information section.
It is a good idea to have some standard settings, so that you won't need to change them each time. If the company deals with invoices from different countries, it's best if they can choose which currency will be used for their documents. You should also set up whether VAT needs to be included in the document or not.
All this is very important because it will automatically be added to your business documents such as your invoices.
4. Save the record by clicking the SAVE button on the top in the CommerceCore™ invoicing section.
Invoice Document Template
1. After setting up your company details, now you will require a template for your invoice document. For that just click General Settings on the top.
2. Under the Document Layout section you have Document Template, just click Configure Document Layout. A new window will open for you with different templates. You can choose anyone according to your company's needs.
For example: If the company deals with invoices from different countries then it is good to have an international template so that all the currencies are converted into your local currency. This way it makes it easier to create bills and manage them on a regular basis.
3. Save the record by clicking the SAVE button.
There is just one thing that you need to set up before you start invoicing your customers. That’s payment methods.
4. From the invoice module go to Configuration - Settings - Customer payments.
Be sure you enable Invoice Online Payment.
5. To configure an online payment method for your invoice. Just trigger Configuration > Payment Acquirers, it will display the list of acquirers available and you can configure any of them and activate it.
6. To activate it just trigger the specific payment acquirer which will display the detailed description of that acquirer. On the top, you can view the smart Publish tab, by triggering that you can publish it.
Now the invoicing process is set up and you are ready to invoice your customers.
CommerceCore™ Invoicing synchronizes your transactions every hour, then accelerates reconciliation with it’s smart reconciliation tool, saving you valuable time.
You may use the CommerceCore™ invoicing module to generate invoices and deliver them through email with only a few clicks after configuring your invoice settings. When you make a payment, it will appear quickly on your screen, and you will get it straight away.
CommerceCore™ invoicing is fully connected with all other CommerceCore™ Apps, including Sales, Purchase, Inventory, and much more.
You may either print checks and pay the suppliers in batches, or you can utilize the payment integration protocol. With interactive dynamic reporting features, everything from legal declarations to execution reports is quick and in synchronized.
The CommerceCore™ invoicing module is a valuable tool for small and medium-sized businesses who need to keep track of their finances. With the ability to synchronize transactions every hour, produce invoices in just a few clicks, and connect with other apps you use like Sales, Purchase, Inventory and more - it’s easy to see why we think this module will be perfect for your business needs.
Merchant Operating System (MOPS) refers to a type of software used by Shopify merchants to handle day-to-day online-business operations including warehouse management, multichannel product management, invoicing, payment tracking, order processing, and much more.
The Merchant Operating System also includes corporate performance management software to help with planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
The MOPS is built on the widely popular open-source ERP Odoo Enterprise Framework. 26000 apps/plugins/modules/extensions are available from an Integrated App Store. We help our customers carefully pick and integrate apps based on their needs through our Professional Services.