Python Programmer Career Starter (Fullstack)
Do you love Python? We are looking for a Python programmer for our Career Starter program to work on our ERP Framework – Odoo. As part of the team, you will have the unique chance to work on projects for German and Swiss companies. If Python excites you, don’t miss this opportunity to jumpstart your career as an Enterprise software developer.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
- Web services
- SQL Databases, esp. PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Basic ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Responsive UI frameworks such as Bootstrap
Must Have Skills
- A graduate of Computer Science or you are in the last years of your education.
- Eager to learn and embrace new challenges on your way to grow into a badass programmer.
- Data-exchange over XML-RPC, JSON-RPC
- Perfect written English
- Familiar with working in a Linux based environment
Nice to have
- Multitasking spirit
- Team work like an angel
- Curious to learn and become a technical expert in Python framework
- Business-applications framework based on Python
What awaits you at Simplify-ERP™
Great client contact with a diversity of companies in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria and Nordics.
Fast-paced, friendly and collaborative working environment.
Your work has a direct impact on the company and its Customers.
Unique bonus model to boost compensation based on your performance.
Full time position.
Attractive compensation package.
Work with an experienced team.
Work on project with a international impact.
Take advantage of home-office – suiting you, your colleagues and your clients.
As an IBA, you will have an intensive first month of Onboarding where you will climb the following learning-curves:
Odoo Functional know-how and certification at the end of the first month.
Participation in a real industrial project to grasp Customer and internal Project Execution/Proj-Ex dynamics.
Perform Project Accounting (PAC).
Customer Success and LTV.
Organisation of code, documentation and other customer deliverables.
Numerous growth possibilities await an IBA as (s)he matures into the role and consolidates his/her impact on our organisation and its customers. These can broadly be understood as these stages of growth:
Business Analyst – Horizontal growth into a broad variety of projects, assuming responsibility for a portfolio of Customers being served by a single team.
Senior Business Analyst – Combining strategic orientation and operational execution to impact top and bottom-lines of customers using software solutions.
Head of Projects – Overarching responsibility for project delivery across the organisation.
Chief Operating Officer – Overarching responsibility for operational excellence across all organisational functions, including Project Execution, Recruitment, Capacity Management and Customer Success.