Python Framework Developer (Fullstack)
Are you passionate about the language of the year?
We are looking to hire a Python Framework Developer to join our fast-growing team.
Are you an experienced Python Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more and work on exciting projects in a great working environment?
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
- Analyze problems and device solutions quickly
- odoo Open-Source ERP, business-applications framework based on Python Webservices
- Data-exchange over XML-RPC, JSON-RPC
- You will be responsible for installing, configuring and adapting Odoo ERP features for customers
- Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability
Must Have Skills
- 1+ years of experience.
- Technical degree in a field related to Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- SQL Databases
- Linux webserver infrastructur
- Multi-tasking, to get exposed to various company activities
- Writing effective and scalable Python codes
Nice to have
- Excellent communication skills to explain problems.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ambitious learner
- Strong analytical skills
What awaits you at Simplify-ERP™
Great client contact with a diversity of companies in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria and Nordics.
Fast-paced, friendly and collaborative working environment.
Your work has a direct impact on the company and its Customers.
Unique bonus model to boost compensation based on your performance.
Full time position.
Attractive compensation package.
Work with an experienced team.
Work on project with a international impact.
Take advantage of home-office – suiting you, your colleagues and your clients.
As an IBA, you will have an intensive first month of Onboarding where you will climb the following learning-curves:
Odoo Functional know-how and certification at the end of the first month.
Participation in a real industrial project to grasp Customer and internal Project Execution/Proj-Ex dynamics.
Perform Project Accounting (PAC).
Customer Success and LTV.
Organisation of code, documentation and other customer deliverables.
Numerous growth possibilities await an IBA as (s)he matures into the role and consolidates his/her impact on our organisation and its customers. These can broadly be understood as these stages of growth:
Business Analyst – Horizontal growth into a broad variety of projects, assuming responsibility for a portfolio of Customers being served by a single team.
Senior Business Analyst – Combining strategic orientation and operational execution to impact top and bottom-lines of customers using software solutions.
Head of Projects – Overarching responsibility for project delivery across the organisation.
Chief Operating Officer – Overarching responsibility for operational excellence across all organisational functions, including Project Execution, Recruitment, Capacity Management and Customer Success.