Industrial Business Analyst – Senior/Junior
Industrial Business Analyst
If you are inspired about how industrial environments in western economies work, this position will capture your imagination, to professionally develop yourselves into a techno-business role.
Are you a business graduate with experience in one of the following operational fields?
Sales, including electronic commerce
Business Process Planning (BPM)
We invite you to the position of an Industrial Business Analyst (IBA).
This position entails you to analyse industrial business requirements of European SME companies, and map them into the Odoo software framework.
- Configure the standard Odoo features to fulfil Customer's functional requirements.
- Interview decision-makers and key-users to analyse business processes.
- Map business requirements to Odoo features.
- Define functional requirements using flowcharts, mind-maps, block-diagrams, wireframes and markdown.
- Steer and control projects between Customer/key-users and developers.
- Resource and timeline organisation
- Complete unstructured tasks with many interdependencies, requiring creative solutions
Must Have Skills
- 2+ years of business experience in industrial environments.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Wire-framing, UI Mockups
- Excellent English spoken and written skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Representative screen-presence with clients.
- Organise project schedules, time-lines and available programming resources.
- Escalation management and problem solving.
Nice to have
- Bachelor or Masters degree, or equivalent work experience, in Business or Economics.
- Experience in software technology companies.
- Knowledgeable with software tech-stacks, including web, mobile and server technologies.
- Tech lover.
What awaits you at Simplify-ERP™
Great client contact with a diversity of companies in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria and Nordics.
Fast-paced, friendly and collaborative working environment.
Your work has a direct impact on the company and its Customers.
Unique bonus model to boost compensation based on your performance.
Full time position.
Attractive compensation package.
Work with an experienced team.
Work on project with a international impact.
Take advantage of home-office – suiting you, your colleagues and your clients.
As an IBA, you will have an intensive first month of Onboarding where you will climb the following learning-curves:
Odoo Functional know-how and certification at the end of the first month.
Participation in a real industrial project to grasp Customer and internal Project Execution/Proj-Ex dynamics.
Perform Project Accounting (PAC).
Customer Success and LTV.
Organisation of code, documentation and other customer deliverables.
Numerous growth possibilities await an IBA as (s)he matures into the role and consolidates his/her impact on our organisation and its customers. These can broadly be understood as these stages of growth:
Business Analyst – Horizontal growth into a broad variety of projects, assuming responsibility for a portfolio of Customers being served by a single team.
Senior Business Analyst – Combining strategic orientation and operational execution to impact top and bottom-lines of customers using software solutions.
Head of Projects – Overarching responsibility for project delivery across the organisation.
Chief Operating Officer – Overarching responsibility for operational excellence across all organisational functions, including Project Execution, Recruitment, Capacity Management and Customer Success.